Join us on Friday 22 March, Cambridge, for a day of invaluable CPD. Aimed at both GCSE and A Level English teachers, the event is timed to maximise benefits ahead of this summer’s exams.
View the full agenda here.
Check out who is speaking at the conference here.
Benefits of attending:
- Insights from examiners to help maximise your students' performance in exams
- Tips and ideas from practising teachers and subject experts to give you confidence in delivering our specifications, spotlighting challenging areas
- Practical and creative resources to save you time and for you to use flexibly with your students straight away
- 1:1 support from our English subject advisors - on hand to answer any questions you might have, including practical advice if you're thinking of switching to OCR for any of our English qualifications.
- Location: Friday 22 March 2019, Cambridge Assessment, The Triangle Building Cambridge
- Time: 09:30am - 15:45pm
- Conference fee: £99, including essential course materials, refreshments and lunch.
Stay in touch
Can't make the 2019 Conference but want to stay up to date with latest product news, teacher networks and upcoming CPD events? Sign up to receive a subject newsletter or follow the English team on twitter.