Choose something new, Choose OCR.
We are delighted to announce the launch of our new draft Functional Skills English and maths qualifications at Entry Level, Level 1 and Level 2 for September 2019.
Functional Skills qualifications develop practical skills that support students in education, work and everyday life by developing confidence, independence and fluency in their literacy and numeracy skills.
Our qualifications have been created for 16-19 year olds and designed for Further Education colleges to deliver and manage easily:
- Assessments are universally accessible with relevant contexts for 16-19 year olds - students understand what is required of them and aren't disadvantaged.
- Assessments are available on-demand – students can be entered 5 days before the exam and resit as soon as they have their results.
- Results are turned around in up to 7 days.
- Assessments are available as paper-based and computer-based.
- Comprehensive support that follows your students’ journey from enrolment to certification, including:
- Mapping documents
- Sample Assessment Materials (SAMs) and practice papers
- ExamBuilder – our mock and practice test creator tool
- CPD and training specific to post-16 students
- Feedback on student’s results
Discover our new qualifications in full - Download the draft Qualification Handbooks below now.
Want to keep up-to-date on all the latest Functional Skills developments? Sign up for email updates here.