Choose something new, Choose OCR.
We are delighted to announce the launch of our new draft Functional Skills English and maths qualifications at Entry Level, Level 1 and Level 2 for September 2019.
Functional Skills qualifications develop practical skills that support students in education, work and everyday life by developing confidence, independence and fluency in their literacy and numeracy skills.
**Our Entry Level, Level 1 and Level 2 maths and English Functional Skills have all now completed Ofqual's technical evaluation process.**
Our qualifications have been created for 16-19 year olds and designed for Further Education colleges to deliver and manage easily:
- Assessments are universally accessible with relevant contexts for 16-19 year olds - students understand what is required of them and aren't disadvantaged.
- Assessments are available on-demand – students can be entered 5 days before the exam and resit as soon as they have their results.
- Results are turned around in up to 7 days.
- Assessments are available as paper-based and computer-based.
- Comprehensive support that follows your students’ journey from enrolment to certification, including:
- Mapping documents
- Sample Assessment Materials (SAMs) and practice papers
- ExamBuilder – our mock and practice test creator tool
- CPD and training specific to post-16 students
- Feedback on student’s results
Get prepared our new qualifications - Book onto one of our free English and maths webinars and face-to-face CPD events.
Want to keep up-to-date on all the latest Functional Skills developments? Sign up for email updates here.