**Our free Functional Skills Roadshow have now finished for the summer**
Want Functional Skills updates?
Do you want to keep up-to-date with the latest news, updates or activities including OCR news, CPD events, Teacher Networks and teaching and assessment resources amongst others? Sign up now.
Functional Skills qualifications develop practical skills that support students in education, work and everyday life by developing confidence, independence and fluency in their literacy and numeracy skills.
Join us at a FREE Functional Skills roadshow near you and discover:
- Why have Functional Skills qualifications been reformed?
- An introduction our new qualifications:
- Available on-demand – students can be entered 5 days before the exam, receive results in up to 7 days and can resit as soon as they have their results if necessary.
- Universally accessible with relevant contexts for 16-19 year olds.
- Paper-based and computer-based assessments
- Comprehensive support that follows your students’ journey from enrolment to certification.
- Q&A sessions for both English and Maths – hear from and ask our English and Maths Subject Advisors your questions
Book your place now
Our free Functional Skills Roadshow have now finished for the summer
No suitable dates?
If you're unable to attend any of the above roadshows, you can still contact us by completing our Expression of Interest form or calling our Customer Support Centre on 01223 553998.